At Nestlé Waters Canada, we are committed to water stewardship, minimizing the environmental impact associated with our operations, and responsible packaging.
Sustainability guides all that we do: we are the only spring water bottler in Canada that employs a full-time hydrogeologist who manages our spring sources; we have one of the most comprehensive datasets in the province; and all of our data is collected and reviewed by third parties.
Learn more about our long-term monitoring program, water use, local watershed, our commitment to the Alliance of Water Stewardship, transparency, water stewardship projects, and bottled water packaging.
Aberboyle and Erin Annual Reports
- 2018 Aberfoyle annual Monitoring Report
- 2018 Erin Annual Monitoring Report
- 2017 Aberfoyle Annual Monitoring Report
- 2017 Aberfoyle Summary Report
- 2017 Erin Annual Monitoring Report
- 2017 Erin Summary Report
- 2016 Aberfoyle Annual Monitoring Report
- 2016 Aberfoyle Summary Report
- 2015 Aberfoyle Summary Report
- 2016 Erin Annual Monitoring Report
- 2016 Erin Summary Report
- 2015 Erin Summary Report